Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not Even Remotely Food Related

But I just had to gush over our first-ever appliance purchase!  (Do we qualify as grownups now??  Scary thought!)  Behold...Whirlpool Duet Washer and Dryer...high efficiency, large capacity, front-loading wonders of modern engineering.  All wrapped up in a lovely cranberry gloss finish.  Beautiful!!  I love to just look at them...wonder if I will love doing laundry now, or if it will be one more tedious task (albeit beautifully packaged) keeping me from practicing my baking skills?  Only time will tell, but for now, I will bask in the warm ruby glow of the first new appliances we've ever owned.  (I feel like they should be cinnamon-scented or something...maybe I'll write to Whirlpool to suggest it.)

3 comments:

  1. Only you could think of scented washers and dryers--and I think you might have a marketable idea there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love looking at them too! we still rub our clothes on river rocks, down here in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty! (& so you!!!- of course they are red!)

    ReplyDelete