Friday, August 28, 2009

In the beginning...

...there was the first post. And it was lame. I've finally caved and started this food blog I've been talking about/thinking about doing for a couple months now, mostly to get my recipe and cooking successes/failures/thoughts/notes down somewhere, with pictures in their full Technicolor glory so I can remember/adjust/keep track of my cooking life. And yes, in the interest of full disclosure, I fully admit that the fact that the movie "Julie and Julia" came out recently gave me that final push to get started (though I have not even seen the movie...sigh. I miss going to movies). Not that I have any illusions that anyone will read this blog except for me and maybe my husband and a few random family members. But...probably just me. Anyway...I shall dive in headfirst and make my first cooking entry tonight...pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment